Tuesday and Thursday are the same set of skills. The goal is to develop mastery and proficiency. The body appreciates repetitions, but how you practice will be the skills you develop. If you are lazy, your skills on the field will lack the precision to execute under pressure. Practice with intensity, know the skill and perform it correctly every time.
Mobility: 10 forward hip circles, 10 backward hip circles each leg, 10 forward arm circles each leg, 10 backward arm circles, 10 squats, 10 lunges each leg, 10 pushups, 30 second plank, 10 pushups, 10 forward leg swings each leg, 10 sideways leg swings each leg, 10 iron cross reaches each leg, 10 scorpion reaches each leg.
Heart Rate Spike: 2 x (10m high knees, 10m butt kickers, 10m carioca, 10m falling start acceleration)
Tactile Pressure Drills:
1. Side to Side Tapping. 2 x 30 seconds.
2. Single Hand Tap and Run. 3 x 15m jog with each hand.
3. Spiral Throw and Catch. 30 throws with each hand.
4. Kick and Catch in the Hands away from the body. 30 reps.
1. Forward Facing Shazams. 3 x 20 each hand.
2. Sideways Facing Shazams. 2 x 20 each hand.
3. Flick Pass 5m. 2 x 20 each direction.
4. Spin Pass 10m. 3 x 20 each direction.
5. Spin Pass 15m. 2 x 10 each direction.
6. Spin Pass 20m. 2 x 10 each direction.
7. Running Spin Pass 10m. 4 x 8 each direction.